Buy with confidence! Your shipment will be third-party insured if you add this item to your cart at checkout. If your order is up to $50 add this item for just $1.50 to insure your entire order. Lost? Damaged? Stolen Package? Don't trust the postal service? You need Insurance!
We offer third party insurance for even less than traditional USPS insurance rates. Note their rates are:
- Value up to $50 is $1.65.
- $50.01 to $100 is $2.05.
- $100.01 to $200 is $2.45.
- $200.01 to $300 is $4.60.
- $300.01 to $400 is $5.50.
- $400.01 to $500 is $6.40.
- The price per additional $100 of insurance, valued over $500 up to $5,000, is $4.60 plus $0.90 per each $100 or fraction thereof.
While ours are:
- Value up to $50 is $1.50. (9% savings over the USPS!)
- $50.01 to $100 is $1.75. (15% savings!)
- $100.01 to $200 is $2.15. (13% savings!)
- $200.01 to $300 is $3.85. (16% savings!)
- $300.01 to $400 is $4.65. (15% savings!)
- $400.01 to $500 is $5.50. (14% savings!)
We cannot offer insurance on shipments over $500, sorry!
Mayday Games Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few frequently asked questions about game card sleeves.
1. What Is the Purpose of Card Sleeves?
Card sleeves protect your cards from damage and wear.
2. Do Sleeves Scratch Cards?
No, card sleeves are specifically designed to prevent scratches and other damage to your cards.
3. How Important is Double Sleeving?
Double sleeving is extremely important. The added protection will keep your cards dust-free and protect them from water.
4. How Do You Properly Sleeve Cards?
You put your card into the sleeve from bottom to top. If you are double sleeving, the inner sleeve is put into the outer from top to bottom, effectively sealing it in.
5. How Do You Flatten Sleeves on Cards?
Usually, card sleeves flatten over time and use. Some people will use binders to flatten them faster. You can also just put them under a heavy book to "press" them flatter. We recommend One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez, it is a doozy.
If you have any additional questions about our sleeves, contact us.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
Want to sign up for our newsletter? You can do so HERE.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email email@example.com to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
If you aren't aware, Mayday Games shares a warehouse with both SwanPanasiaSleeves.com and SleeveKings.com. If you want to order some Mayday products along with products from either of those websites we can easily combine the orders and refund you any shipping across any of these three sites. Please just put in your orders from the same email account and be sure they are both shipping to the same address, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of "Combined Shipping". Tell us the two order numbers and Curt will combine the two orders in our shipping software and refund you back the difference. Note that sometimes our warehouse is TOO efficient and ships out before we can get the word to combine orders, but if that happens Curt will still refund your shipping.
We also look through orders each morning and automatically combine orders from the same customer/address from all three websites and refund extra shipping without the email to Curt, but you may want to send him an email just to be safe.
Note that on checkout you often can select "Priority" or "First Class" or "UPS" shipping. Priority Mail is 2-3 days from the day we ship it so it is generally the fastest, but it usually takes us 1-2 business days for us to ship your order out. Our warehouse staff is quick but during peak times (like around the holidays and after special promotions) we can take up to 5 business days to get things shipped out.
If you are really in a hurry and want your order shipped out quickly we suggest you order from our Amazon store HERE as we ship those orders out first and those go out within 1 business days, all the time.
Please don't email Curt asking why your order hasn't shipped unless it has been more than 3 business days normally, or 5 business days if it is right after a sale or the holidays.
Shipping and Returns Policy
Please check our shipping and return policy HERE.
Yes, we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell, we do not allow stores/distributors to sell on Amazon.com through the US marketplace. Selling on most other online venues including your own website is acceptable generally.
Store & Distribution:
If you are a store looking to carry our products please refer to our distributor list HERE and see if there is one near you that can supply our products. You can also reach us directly by emailing your request to email@example.com. You can also check our Store Locator list for customers HERE.
EU & UK Orders:
If you are in the UK or EU and want to purchase card sleeves we cannot sell to you from this website. Doing so would require us to remit VAT taxes to all EU countries and the UK and it just isn't practical for us to do that. Instead you can order from maydaygames.eu and we will ship directly from our warehouse in Greece. Please do not try to check out on any shipments to the EU or the UK from our website as we will only have to refund you for the order and ask you to order from our EU website.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Springville Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- Most items can ship via UPS or the Post Office, you will see the options at checkout with estimated ship times. Note that these times are ESTIMATES and that we have no control over how long the Post Office actually takes to deliver a Priority package to you, for example.
- International orders ship either from our Springville Utah warehouse or via our warehouse in China.
- When you check out you can select the shipping method which will also include an estimated shipping time with the rate.
EU & UK Orders:
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If we shipped the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.
- We reserve the right to simply refund you in full for small items under $5 in some cases as the replacement shipping isn't worth the cost of the item in some cases.