Hoist the Jolly Roger and take on other freebooters in this Pirate-themed risk versus reward card game. Dead Man's Draw is a 2 – 4 player game in which Pirates press their luck to see how much treasure they can accumulate. Plunder the most loot without losing it all to win the game and be the best Pirate on the seas.
The core of your turn in Dead Man's Draw is all in the flip of the cards; pulling the top card from the deck and using its special ability. Keep drawing cards and risk losing it all, or play it safe and bank your treasure. When you draw two cards of the same suit, your booty goes down to Davy's Locker! Remember – no pirate gets rich by playing it safe!
Your copy of Dead Man's Draw will come with:
60 loot cards
17 trait cards
In Dead Man’s Draw, press your luck as a pirate trying to amass the most booty. But here’s the catch, get too greedy, and you could lose it all!
Dead Man’s Draw is played by 2-4 pirates in about 10-15 minutes. Draw cards one at a time trying to collect the most loot, comprised of ten suits with six cards each. Draw different suits and your treasure grows, but if you get two of the same suit you Bust and your turn is over.
What will it be, Matey?
Stardock Entertainment created a lot of different variants to play Dead Man’s Draw. Below are some of the variants from the digital versions to offer players new and exciting ways to play Dead Man’s Draw on the tabletop. We hope you enjoy these variants as much as we have!
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Clearfield Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Clearfield Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.