Why did the chicken cross the road? Well, we all know it was to get to the other side, but in Rooster Rush find out what happened on the way!
Rooster Rush has you and your fellow chickens trying to decide whether to take the chance on crossing a street while traffic whizzes by you, represented by spinning coins. Be quick: there are only a few streets each round, and only one person gets to cross each one.
This amazing game was designed by by Antoine Bauza & Corentin Lebrat! Bauza! Do you like 7 Wonders or Hanabi? How about Takenoko: Chibis? Well the designers of these games have teamed up to create this quirky, hilarious game that was originally titled "Gaijin Dash" about foreigners trying to frantically cross the streets of Tokyo.
That's right, this crazy game by Antoine Bauza and Corentin Lebrat is a co-collaboration that is sure to have your game group laughing!
ROOSTER RUSH INCLUDES:
- Rooster Rush Standard Edition Game
- 40 Crossing Cards
- Five Vehicle Tokens (Poker Style Chips)
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
All orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F.
- Your order ships directly from our Layton Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Layton Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.