Central City Medical Center is an overcrowded and understaffed hospital. As an overworked doctor in this terribly understaffed facility, your job is to keep patients alive until your shift ends. As you make your rounds during your shift, make sure you visit as many patients as you can or risk them kicking the bucket while you're in charge. If you're a good enough doc you might even cure someone and take credit for saving a life! But sometimes treating a patient can actually cause complications future doctors might have to deal with - that's their problem once you're off the clock! Work your way to victory and the fame that comes with being known as Central City's best Bad Doctor!
Central City Hospital is an overcrowded, derelict hospital. As a doctor in this terribly understaffed hospital, your job is to keep patients alive until your shift ends.
Curing patients is great as long as you can claim the glory for yourself! Every patient you see takes precious time and resources as you struggle to keep them alive. Sometimes you have to leave the sickest patients for the next shift and pass the blame to someone else. If patients die on your watch, you risk being forever shamed as a bad doctor!
In more detail, Bad Doctor is a light tile-laying game in which doctors compete for the glory of being the best doctor by treating and curing patients. Treat patients by laying treatment tiles with matching malady symbols. Place your doctor marker on that malady to show you helped cure that patient. You place complication cubes on patients who are not visited during your shift (or turn), but if that patient has no spaces left for complication cubes then that means the patient has died on your shift!
Patients are completely cured when there are no open malady spaces on the patient or any connected treatment tiles. The player who cured the final malady on the patient during their shift collects their doctor markers and places them in the score pile on their doctor board. All other doctor markers on the patient go back into the other doctors' reserves.
The game ends when one doctor has collected eight or more doctor markers in their score pile. The player with the most doctor markers in their score pile wins!
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Clearfield Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Clearfield Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.