Already a smash in Korea, here’s a modern dexterity stacker with real Seoul! Toc Toc Woodman combines the tense action of Jenga with the focus and fantasy of Operation. Use surgical precision and woodsman’s wisdom to chop timber and gives opponents the axe!
Toc Toc Woodman is one of our most popular titles, with unique mechanics and imaginative charm. So sprout a burly beard, grab some plaid, and get ready to take a swing at serious fun.
Toc Toc Woodman is a fun, fast-paced game of dexterity that many have described as a "Reverse Jenga". With over 10,000 copies sold in Korea, this hit game is now taking the US by storm! Play from 2-7 players as you become a woodman (or woman) trying to take down some bark (+1 point each) without knocking off the center pieces (-5 points each). You get 2 chops with the axe each turn and the game continues until all the bark is gone!
What does Tom Vasel think of this game?
"Its a great game for children, good for adults, its a good visual effect. It's a new take on the dexterity... everyone in our family likes Toc Toc Woodman!"
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about this game.
All orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F.
- Orders over $30 ship for Free!
- Your order ships directly from our Layton Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- Orders over $50 ship for Free!
- International orders ship either from our Layton Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.