Ultra-Fit™ “Almost-a-penny” Card Sleeves
Take our Perfect Fit™ Challenge: sleeve one of your cards with one of our sleeves, then take our sleeved card and put it inside of your old sleeve! That’s how much better our sleeves fit than the competition!
About these card sleeves:
- Custom crafted for cards: 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 Inches in size
- Perfect Fit™ Sleeves for standard card sizes
- Best fit in the industry!
- 100% Archival Safe
- Clear Polypropylene
Popular for use with:
- Magic The Gathering™
- Dragonball Z™
- Baseball cards
- Basketball cards
- Football cards
- Hockey cards
- All CCG’s
- Many others!
So these say 2.5 X 3.5 inches on the Mayday Website but the image of the item shows 2 5/8 by 3 5/8 inches. Which is it?
Good question! The Green (MDG-7041) are in fact the SAME size as the almost-a-penny sleeves advertised as 2 5/8 x 3 5/8 inches. Yes it's confusing but if you look at most "Penny sleeves" on the market they advertise as 2 5/8 X 3 5/8 too, mostly because they are actually too big for the cards they are designed for. Ours fit closer to the card so are actually closer to 2.5 X 3.5 as the Green ones (and these)
They do fit the same cards though and we have only one "size" of card sleeve for standard cards. They are easy to spot since they all have green backgrounds on the packaging.
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email email@example.com to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Clearfield Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Clearfield Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.