Note this is a DENTED COPY of the game which is why it is so cheap!
Welcome to Walk the Plank! The captain has rounded you all up today because its time to face the facts. you're just a bunch of goofy, lazy and frankly immature bunch of pirates and not worth the rum and loot you're paid. The Captain is willing to keep just two of you to bring the ship back to port where he can fill out his crew with less worthless scum. But which two in this gang are even worth keeping around?
He wants to let you fight it out for yourselves and may the least stupid pirate win! To prove you're worthy just shove all the other pirates off the Plank and be the last pirate standing...
The last two pirates on board win!
This game has been referred to as a "Light Robo Rally" because you are programming your pirates three moves in advance. Then all players play their top card in order and resolve the action, then go to the second card and then the third. You are "programming" your pirates 3 moves in advance but you MUST TAKE THE ACTION! That's right, even if you choose to "CHARGE" on your third turn and can only charge your own pirate, you MUST perform the action. This is a light-hearted game where half the time you end up hurting yourself as much as the other players!
Want the rules in your own language? No probelm!
- To download the full rules in English HERE.
- Нажмите здесь, чтобы правила на русском языке.
- Voor de spelregels in het Nederlands klik hier.
- Se quiser regras em Portugues só clique aqui.
- Reglamento de Walk the Plank traducido al castellano aqui.
- Deutsche Regeln klick hier.
- Traduction française des règles cliquez ici.
- Traduzione del regolamento in Italiano clicca qui.
Rarely do you see a game offered on Kickstarter that has so may reviews, let alone so many that are positive.
"Walk The Plank is a game that I very much enjoyed. ... Think of it almost as a very, very light form of Robo Rally where people are going to be programming what they do each turn, but you're only programming three actions. A fun, light game. Everyone I played with had a good time with it!" - Tom Vasel, Dice Tower
"We adore this game. It is fantastic. I even use it for design classes, I like it so much. ... It's really easy to just start playing and have a good time with it." - Eduardo Baraf, Edo's Game Reviews
"I like the fact it's a great filler game, a great family game. I just really enjoy this game overall. It's definitely gonna find it's way onto my shelf. Walk The Plank: an absolute thumbs up." - Forrest Bower, Bower's Game Corner
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email Yolanda@maydaygames.com to let her know you would like to pick up your order. She can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Clearfield Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Clearfield Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.