Squid Die Get Bit Expansion: You will use the special Squid die for this expansion. At the start of every turn, before cards are chosen, have the swimmer in front roll the die. Leave the die up for everyone to see for the entire round.
Consult the die:
Calm Seas (3 sides): Oh how nice... no change at all! You are "even" with the sea. The round is played as normal.
Tidal Wave (2 sides): What the heck happened? It is a HUGE Wave! After selecting cards and running the Get Bit! phase as usual, with the shark biting the swimmer in the back, and the swimmer jumping to the front, the shark then is also moved to the front, reversing the order of the entire line, so the front becomes the back and vice versa.
Ink Cloud (Squid image, one side): It's chaos I tell you! Chaos! For this round, all cards played are randomly chosen, and the Get Bit! phase is skipped.
Sharkspansion Note: The shark also plays a random card, but it has no effect. The Ink Cloud does not cause the shark to “miss.”
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
All orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F.
- Your order ships directly from our Layton Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Layton Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.