Get Bit! Sharkspansion
The Get Bit! Sharkspansion is an expansion to the Get Bit! Game that allows a 7th player to play as the SHARK. This expansion was released in connection with Mayday Games' Kickstarter campaign for their reprint of Get Bit! in 2011.
Shark Hand Containing:
- Right Leg
- Left Leg
- Right Arm
- Left Arm
- Head (no ties)
- Any Limb (must be tied)
- 6 Hunger Tokens
Choose one player to play the Shark, and give him the Shark hand. (This increases the number of players needed by 1, making the game a 5-7 player game.) The shark player receives 1 hunger token for each swimmer in the game.
The base game is setup as normal, including the shark not appearing on the first round.
Game play is the same, except that the shark player also puts down a card from his hand when all the swimmers do, and is revealed at the same time.
After all the swimmers have moved, the shark bites whomever is in the back of the line, and removes the limb corresponding to the card played. They play out as follows:
Like a swimmer, if the shark is ever down to just one card in his hand, he picks up all his cards.
On a miss, the shark loses one hunger token, and picks up the cards he has played. The swimmer in the back does not lose a limb, move, or pick up his cards.
If the shark loses his last hunger token, the game ends. The swimmer with the most limbs wins, and if there's a tie, the swimmer with the most limbs closest to the front wins.
If the game ever comes down to just the swimmer and the shark, the game ends, and the shark wins.
RulesDownload the Sharkspansion rules here!
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about this game.
All orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F.
- Orders over $30 ship for Free!
- Your order ships directly from our Layton Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- Orders over $50 ship for Free!
- International orders ship either from our Layton Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.