Why did the chicken cross the road? Well, we all know it was to get to the other side, but in Rooster Rush find out what happened on the way!
Rooster Rush has you and your fellow chickens trying to decide whether to take the chance on crossing a street while traffic whizzes by you, represented by spinning coins. Be quick: there are only a few streets each round, and only one person gets to cross each one.
This amazing game was designed by by Antoine Bauza & Corentin Lebrat! Bauza! Do you like 7 Wonders or Hanabi? How about Takenoko: Chibis? Well the designers of these games have teamed up to create this quirky, hilarious game that was originally titled "Gaijin Dash" about foreigners trying to frantically cross the streets of Tokyo.
That's right, this crazy game by Antoine Bauza and Corentin Lebrat is a co-collaboration that is sure to have your game group laughing!
ROOSTER RUSH KICKSTARTER LE INCLUDES:
- Rooster Rush Game with variant KS Only Cover
- 40 Crossing Cards
- One Red Button Card
- Five Vehicle Tokens (Poker Style Chips)
- KS Exclusive: Antoine Bauza & Corentin Lebrat Token (Poker Chip)
- KS Exclusive: Ten "Bonus Variant" Crossing Cards
- KS Exclusive: Five "Heavy Rain" Crossing Cards
- KS Exclusive: Five "Thick Mist" Crossing Cards
- KS Exclusive: Five "Traffic Jam" Crossing Cards
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email email@example.com to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Clearfield Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Clearfield Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.