Dolphin Die ONLY for Get Bit!
This expansion was released in connection with Mayday Games' 2012 Kickstarter campaign for their Deluxe version of Get Bit!.
You will use the Dolphin die for this expansion, as well as the special Dolphin card for each player. At the start of the game, give each swimmer the extra “D” card for their color, replacing the highest number in your hand. (So the swimmers should have the numbers 1 to however many players there are, plus the Dolphin card.)
When a “D” card is played, before swimmers are moved, that player rolls the Dolphin die. That player’s card is considered to be whatever number was rolled for all purposes, including tying with other dice/cards. Multiple “D” cards are NOT considered to tie each other unless they roll the same value.
The dolphin comes up if the player rolls a “6” but it is treated as if the player had played a "9", and the shark icon is considered a “0.” As these numbers are not present on cards, they only ever tie if multiple swimmers play their dolphin card in the same round and roll the same icon.
(Dolphin Die: 2, 3, 4, 5, Dolphin(6), Shark/(0))
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
All orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F.
- Your order ships directly from our Layton Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Layton Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.