Please note that due to the size/weight of this item we CANNOT ship it USPS Priority Mail, you MUST select UPS Ground for this shipment and we can only ship it to the lower 48 US states!
Please see the photos on this item as it has been returned to us for imperfections. Note we are selling this at a SIGNIFICANT discount off the usual price and there are NO RETURNS accepted on our damaged/returned boards. Of course we will ship it insured so if it is further damaged in transit we can make a claim on the board with the shipping company (UPS), but other than that there is NO recourse. Buyer beware.
Mayday is the authority on Crokinole in the U.S. in fact this will be our 6th Crokinole version since we started making Crokinole boards over 7 years ago. We have sold thousands of boards across the world! We are the only company in the USA offering crokinole boards at affordable prices!
Our boards are beautiful and a great alternative to other, more pricey boards! This board is a return, you can see all the damage in the photo(s) but it is a USED/Damaged board and is being sold AS IS for a super cheap price!
This comes with 14 discs in natural wood color and 14 discs in black, along with a rulebook and scoring track box and pegs for keeping score. It also comes double boxed for safe shipping.
The boards consist of a 26" diameter playing surface + 2 inch ditch + 1/4 inch rim = 30.50 inches in total diameter and 3 inches thick. The game will come double boxed in a box with dimensions of 34.5 X 34.5 X 4.5 Inches and weights in at a massive 17.4 pounds (7.9 KG). Yes these are HUGE! Our boards meet the The World Crokinole Championship™ specifications which are:
- 26" diameter playing surface (66cm)
- distance from 'dead' center of the '20' hole to the pin/post circle is 4" (102mm)
- distance from pin/post circle to 10/5 circle is 4" (102mm)
- distance from 10/5 circle to 5/start circle is 4" (102mm)
- distance from 5/start circle to the edge of the playing surface is 1" (25.5mm)
These equidistant factors contribute to the 'science,' design, and original intent of the game. "20" hole diameter is generally 1-3/8" (35mm) with a depth of ¼" (6mm) width of dividing circle lines is recommended as 1/16" (1.5mm) but no more than1/8" (3mm) width of ditch/gutter (from side rail/rim to edge of playing surface) is a minimum 2" (51mm).
This standard is neither new nor something defined solely for the WCC event. Rather, this is the paradigm viewed from dimensions established more than 120 years ago.
International standard disc size has been set at 32mm diameter x 10mm thick ± .5 mm. There is no standard on discs being flat or convex/concave. Our discs will all be flat/standard version.
- With four pads on the bottom of the board, recessed screws to protect your table and inset eyelets for easy hanging, plus a scoring track built right into the disc storage box, this is one well thought-out board! Your board will be 30.25 inches in diameter by 3" thick and comes in a double-boxed box that is 34.5 X 34.5 X 4 Inches and weighs in at 17.4 pounds! Yes this is a very solid board!
- We are bringing back our hinge-less scoring box, this means you can store your discs right in the scoring box that is newly designed with the players in mind, no more worrying about weak or broken hinges!
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email email@example.com to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
If you aren't aware, Mayday Games shares a warehouse with both SwanPanasiaSleeves.com and SleeveKings.com. If you want to order some Mayday products along with products from either of those websites we can easily combine the orders and refund you any shipping across any of these three sites. Please just put in your orders from the same email account and be sure they are both shipping to the same address, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of "Combined Shipping". Tell us the two order numbers and Curt will combine the two orders in our shipping software and refund you back the difference. Note that sometimes our warehouse is TOO efficient and ships out before we can get the word to combine orders, but if that happens Curt will still refund your shipping.
Yes, we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell, we do not allow stores/distributors to sell any of our products online, especially not on Amazon's marketplace.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Clearfield Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Clearfield Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.