You have no items in your shopping cart.
Enjoy this silly/goofy set of black panda cards, great to use with Get Bit if you want to play as a Panda rather than a pirate. Why would you want to do this? Why WOULDN'T you want to do this?!! Please note these cards are INCLUDED in the latest printing of Get Bit Deluxe Tin, so you don't need to buy these unless you have an older edition! Please also note these cards will have the "pirate theme" backs to them like those in the Deluxe Tin Edition. if you have the standard cardboard version of the game then the backs of these will not match the cards in your copy of the game. Since they replace an entire player's hand though, that really doesn't matter.
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
All orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F.
- Your order ships directly from our Layton Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Layton Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.