What is this item all about? Do your kids like to watch you play board games? Do they constantly play around with your wooden game parts or other tokens? Well this can solve the problem, put a few of these off to the side when setting up any game as they are game-token sized and of high quality wood. Put a couple at random out on the board for no apparent reason and then when your kids try to play with your tokens or other actual important items, hand them a few of these to play with! Problem solved, they can do all kinds of cool stuff with them and it will save your game!
These can also be used to replace other parts for other games if you so choose, have fun by trading out your Carcassonne meeples for sheep, pigs and cattle, or use them to replace the components in El Grande, Powergrid, Agricola, Clue or many other games. Yes Clue. It was Mrs. Sheep in the ballroom with the lead pipe. Many customers have mentioned they plan to use the sheep in place of Coal on Powergrid. Yes burn sheep to fuel your factories! We don't care what you do with them, just buy them :)
These agriculturally based farm animals retail for $15.00 at a few select game stores and include the following:
25 white sheep (16 mm each in size)
20 black pigs (17 mm)
15 brown cows (20 mm)
See what a popular Board Game Podcast is saying about this product!
From Episodes 133 and 134 of The Dice Tower podcast:
For the entire Dice Tower podcast (Episode 133 and 134) please find them on Itunes or visit:
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about this game.
All orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F.
- Orders over $30 ship for Free!
- Your order ships directly from our Layton Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- Orders over $50 ship for Free!
- International orders ship either from our Layton Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.