Premium Euro Token + Farmer + Animeeple 279 Piece (plus box) Wooden Box Set!
Note due to the size/weight of this item we don't allow it to ship PRIORITY MAIL in our flat rate shipping options, your entire order will need to go via UPS for you to check out on this item.
What is this? We have heard everyone's cry for a comprehensive set for all of your tokens, all in one simple solution. We are proud to offer this 24 X 15 CM wooden box PREMIUM TOKEN SET! In the box you will get a full set of 25 Farmer Tokens in 5 colors, each color will have a Farmer, Wife and 3 kids. In addition you will get a 60 piece Animal Token Set (Animeeples) that contains 25 Sheep, 20 Pigs and 15 Cattle. You will also get our custom 194 piece Euro Token Set included as well. The total number of pieces then is 33 wood, 27 bricks, 15 white tokens, 18 stone, 27 wheat, 20 gold, 18 carrots and 36 additional food (12 each of bread, fish and drum-sticks/chicken leg). Total of 194 pieces all together.
This includes all the resources you need for many games such as Agricola, Kingsburg, Stone Age, Settlers of Catan, and many more. This set includes Veggiemeeples (Carrots and Grain) as well as Reed, Brick/Clay, Wood, Stone/Ore, Gold, Meat, Fish and Bread Tokens.
If purchased separately you would pay over $60 for this set, without the box! Get this set in a handsome wooden box that is custom made to fit nicely back in the box of most games and still leave room for cards on the sides and space for game boards above.
This set will be used for Agricola (by Zman Games) but it is also good for many other euro games including:
This set is intended to be used for many other games including:
1) Stone Age- People are always running out of wood in Stone Age, you can use the Wood, Brick, Stone and Gold from this set to supplement/replace your Stone Age Tokens. You can also use the Grain as a 1 Food marker, the Carrots for the 2 Food Marker, the Fish for the 5 Food marker and the Meat as the 10 food marker. You replace all the cardboard food markers with the food/veggie resources quite well.
2) Kingsburg- Kingsburg uses Gold, Stone and Wood but the resources are all cubes. Use the Euro Token Set for Gold Ingots, Wood shaped wood and Stone shaped Stone tokens. You can also use the Meeples as Kings Envoy.
3) Settlers of Catan -We have sold well over 1,000 Yucatan Token Sets. For Catan you can set aside the cards for the game and use Grain, Ore, Brick, Sheep and Wood tokens in place of the cards. Put the resources right out on the board and it speeds up distribution and trading in the game. Many families with smaller kids prefer tokens because small hands have a hard time holding the cards properly. The robber is a snap, you just shake up the resources you have and drop one from your clasped hands randomly, just like a starting player selection in most games.
4) Le Havre - Use the meeples from this set to replace your discs. Toward the end of the game you end up with a lot of buildings and it can be tough to find your tokens. Use the taller farmer figures instead!
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email email@example.com to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
If you aren't aware, Mayday Games shares a warehouse with both SwanPanasiaSleeves.com and SleeveKings.com. If you want to order some Mayday products along with products from either of those websites we can easily combine the orders and refund you any shipping across any of these three sites. Please just put in your orders from the same email account and be sure they are both shipping to the same address, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of "Combined Shipping". Tell us the two order numbers and Curt will combine the two orders in our shipping software and refund you back the difference. Note that sometimes our warehouse is TOO efficient and ships out before we can get the word to combine orders, but if that happens Curt will still refund your shipping.
Yes, we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell, we do not allow stores/distributors to sell any of our products online, especially not on Amazon's marketplace.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Clearfield Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Clearfield Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.