Check out the details of this amazing set!
1. 33 Wood-shaped dark-brown pieces. These wood tokens will be of simple design but still look like a piece of dark brown wood or a branch from a tree (stick).
2. 27 dark red pieces. These will be a brick and basically a _©©brick_? shape. It will work as a brick in most games, or could also be considered a clay.
3. 15 light white counters. These generic white food or cat-tail markers will be great for general token replacement. They will be fatter on the bottom and skinnier on the top than the grain tokens but of a similiar look.
4. 18 grey stone counters. They will have a granite/ dark gray color to them.
5. 27 yellow wheat counters. These will be yellow like bundles and stand up by themselves.
6. 18 orange carrots or food counters. These will look like carrots, orange and just carrot shaped.
7. 36 additional food markers. These will be in 3 varieties, a simple bread, 12 of these. Also 12 Fish tokens (wooden, fish shaped), and 12 chicken leg / drum stick shaped pieces of meat.
8. 20 Gold markers. These trapazoid shaped gold markers are great for all those euro games that require gold of any sort. These will look like a real gold brick in terms of shape and not a lame yellow cube like most games have in them.
The total number of pieces then is 33 wood, 27 bricks, 15 white tokens, 18 stone, 27 wheat, 20 gold, 18 carrots and 36 additional food (12 each of bread, fish and drum-sticks/chicken leg). Total of 194 pieces all together.
So what can you do with this set? Many kids say they are very very excited to play Farm with them, only with smaller, high-quality wooden components. They will also be a good generic token replacement set, you could use them for Stone Age, Powergrid, or just about any other "euro" game. Use the wood to power your Powergrid factories! Use all of the Stone, Gold and Wood for Kingsburg! Use these for Agricola! Try them for any other game!
UPC #80162879652 Part # 7026 MSRP: $29.95 -YES THAT IS RIGHT, THE ENTIRE SET IS JUST $29.95! Note some other sets of just a few of these components are selling for $15 or more, get the entire set of amazing components here!
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
We now have an app for that! Yes just click HERE to bookmark our sleeve finder database on your phone. This works for iOS & Android. More enhancements to the app are coming every day and we are working to keep this database of more than 4,000 games current and welcome your comments on the google sheet below if you want to add a game or find an error.
When you first open the app it provides instructions on how to save the app right to your phone's apps, just hit that "share" button and then select "Save To Homescreen". You may need to scroll right on your IOS device on the black and white options shown to find the "Save To Homescreen" button.
Not wanting the app just now? No problem, use CTRL+F (PC) or CMD+F (on a Mac) to search for your game below if you prefer that to using the app.
Prefer to see the whole spreadsheet in a new browser window? You've got it. Just click here!
Notice: In order to leave comments on the spreadsheet, you must open this page, and then right+click and "Insert Comment". We appreciate you suggesting changes to our sleeve spreadsheet. In fact, we will love you for it.
If you are in Utah and want to pick up your order from us, go ahead and check out on your order and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to pick up your order. We can arrange for that and refund your shipping when you pick up at our warehouse at 380 West 700 South Ste #3 Springville UT 84663. We are generally there M-F from about 10 to 4.
Yes, we have a MAP POLICY and you can read it HERE. In a nutshell, we do not allow stores/distributors to sell any of our products online, especially not on Amazon's marketplace.
Typically orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F. However, at high volume times, it may take us up to 5 days to get your order shipped.
- Your order ships directly from our Clearfield Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Clearfield Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.