The Macroscope is a wonderous device that's used to investigate things up close... provided you can figure out what it is you're looking at. Roll the dice to determine which windows of the Macroscope you can open, revealing more of the picture inside.
The fewer windows you open before guessing, the greater the reward if you're right, or penalty if you're wrong.
After 10 images, the player with the highest score is the winner! There are 400 images in the game so there is a TON of replayabilty in the game.
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
All orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F.
- Your order ships directly from our Layton Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Layton Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.