Thousands of Crokinole Boards get sold every year and the vast majority of them are just HUGE and end up in a box somewhere in storage most of the time. It is hard to pull it down from the attic, pull it out of the box, and set the pegs/game up again. It is even harder to get your spouse to buy in on such a large purchase when it sits in a box most of the time. Well it got us thinking, whether you paid $100 for a Crokinole board or $400+ for an heirloom quality board, you've bought a really nice round piece of wood that just looks great. So why not keep it out of its box, make it a conversation piece and display it proudly? With our new Crokinole Clock Kit now it's always "Crokinole Time!"
We have taken the standard pegs to the Tournament Sized boards and designed a very clever foam overlay that is lightweight and sturdy, yet thick enough to support a small time-piece in the middle. We have then added to that a classic looking time-piece and some extra large hands. The result? You can now transform your Crokinole board into a fine clock.
Now you can finally get that Crokinole board you've been waiting for! You aren't buying a Crokinole board, you're buying your significant other a great clock!
Now step back and appreciate it! What would your significant other pay for a nice clock for the living room or family room? Go check out Amazon and see, a 28"+ wall clock will set you back several hundred bucks! You have all the makings of a 32" clock already, you just need the clock face! The beauty of this is that the nicer your crokinole board, the nicer the clock! Don't put your $400 heirloom investment under your bed or on the top of your game shelf, let is shine!
The foam pad design means the clock will stay in place when you put it there and won't hurt your board at all, but when it is time to play the clock comes off quickly and easily, and you're ready for play. The foam design is made to attach to the small wooden pegs but even thicker rubber/screw sets can easily be fitted into the clock piece, allowing for universal compatibility with virtually every crokinole board!
Do you already own a Crokinole board? Then you owe it to yourself to help us make the Crokinole Clock Kit a reality for just a few bucks! Remember, you are NOT buying a game, you are buying a well-priced wooden clock!
Card Sleeves FAQ
Which Sleeves Fit My Cards?
We make it easy to find out!
Premium VS Standard Protection
- Thickness: 90 microns.
- Protection level: Indestructible!
- Great for the serious collector or gaming enthusiast with serious protection in mind.
- Thickness: 40 microns.
- Protection level: Can't touch this!
- Perfect for the casual budget-minded gamer, or even for the serious gamer who prefers a slightly thinner sleeve.
Bargain "Almost a Penny" Protection
- Thickness: 30 micron
- Protection level: Solid
- Good for the casual gamer on a tight budget for games that don't see as much play.
Please contact our support team if you have any questions about any of our games.
All orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12PM MST, M-F.
- Your order ships directly from our Layton Utah warehouse.
- Orders are typically delivered between 2-7 days.
- International orders ship either from our Layton Utah warehouse or via one of our worldwide shipping partners.
- Our goal is to make you 100% happy. If something is wrong with your order, we are going to fix it. If you ordered the wrong thing, we'll happily accept a return.